Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publisher of DNA and Cell Biology, has made the top-read articles from the journal free for viewing and downloading now through April 30 in honor of “DNA Day.” DNA and Cell Biology serves as the go-to source to learn about the latest research and new discoveries in cell and molecular biology. The journal, which provides in-depth coverage of biological sub-fields, including microbiology, genetics, immunology, and cell biology, also publishes clinical studies on microbe-host interactions and on the role of genetic diversity in disease susceptibility and severity. Come celebrate “DNA Day” with DNA and Cell Biology!
Check out the articles below:
- Interaction Domains of p62: A Bridge Between p62 and Selective Autophagy by X. Lin, S. Li, Y. Zhao, X. Ma, K. Zhang, X. He, and Z. Wang
- Mast Cells: A Pivotal Role in Pulmonary Fibrosis by A. Veerappan, N.J. O'Connor, J. Brazin, A.C. Reid, A. Jung, D. McGee, B. Summers, D. Branch-Elliman, B. Stiles, S. Worgall, R.J. Kaner, and R.B. Silver
- Simulated Microgravity Contributes to Autophagy Induction by Regulating AMP-Activated Protein Kinase by H.-W. Ryu, S.-H. Choi, S. Namkoong, I.-S. Jang, D.H. Seo, I. Choi, H.-S. Kim, and J. Park
- Untangling Membrane Rearrangement in the Nidovirales by M.M. Angelini, B.W. Neuman, and M.J. Buchmeier
- Lentiviral Effector Pathways of TRIM Proteins by F. Turrini, A. Di Pietro, and E. Vicenzi