Broadcast Date: February 23rd, 2016
Time: 11:00 am ET, 8:00 am PT
The use of human cells as therapeutic interventions is a revolution for biomedical science. Cell therapies are beginning to address the treatment of an array of debilitating diseases such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, and diabetes with some amazing results. Come join us for this exciting new GEN webinar as our panelists discuss the essential aspects necessary for developing efficient cell therapy manufacturing processes, and how best to apply current regulatory guidelines to facilitate the bioprocess workflow.
Who Should Attend
- Bioprocess scientists and engineers
- Researchers working on novel cell therapies
- Investigators seeking regulatory guidance for developing cell therapy products
- Clinical researchers
- Translational research scientists
You Will Learn
- About promoting cell therapy products to clinical trials
- The necessary process considerations when scaling up cell cultures to produce cell therapy products
- The primary regulatory concerns of cell therapy product manufacturers and how they address them
Produced with support from:
Scott R. Burger, M.D.
Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy
Jeffrey Chalmers, Ph.D.
The Ohio State University