Broadcast Date: September 27th, 2017
Time: 11:00 am ET, 8:00 am PT
The number of indications available to drug hunters is growing dramatically, yet the return on investment is declining—why? Traditional approaches for indication prioritization cannot be scaled to screen the increasingly segmented disease landscape systematically. Novel methods are therefore required. For those approaches to be effective, an indication prioritization approach must systematically find the most meaningful candidates across thousands of indications, leveraging chemical, biological, clinical, regulatory, and commercial data points.
In this GEN webinar, we will find out how pharma and biotech companies looking to evaluate compounds and targets across their portfolio can now leverage extensive biological pathway data and advanced bioinformatics, combined with development feasibility and commercial metrics. The result is the ability to explore and prioritize thousands of indications more systematically and cost-effectively.
Who Should Attend
- Investigators evaluating compounds/targets across indications
- Translational research scientists
- Drug discovery scientists
- Medicinal chemists
You Will Learn
- How a novel approach for systematic and cost-effective prioritization of indications can help you to identify the most meaningful indications for your portfolio
- Prioritization methodology that will aid in streamlining your drug discovery workflows
- How the development of a unique and novel approach was essential to prioritize indications at a scale systematically
Produced with support from:
Marina Bessarabova, Ph.D.
Tsz Mon Tsang, M.Sc., Ph.D.