Broadcast Date: March 8th, 2016
Time: 11:00 am ET, 8:00 am PT
As cost per base continues to decrease for next-generation sequencing, genotyping-by-sequencing becomes a practical solution for high- throughput studies. However, addressing genomic complexity remains a challenge when performing genotyping-by-sequencing. Join us for this exciting new GEN webinar where our panelists will describe how the Ovation Target Enrichment System with Single Primer Enrichment Technology (SPET) enables targeted genomic analysis that is both cost-effective and scalable.
Who Should Attend
- R&D scientists using NGS as a tool for sequence analysis
- Researchers selectively targeting the genome to discover biomarkers for mutations, variant detection, copy number variations, and gene fusions
- Clinical research and development scientists developing NGS-based diagnostic and prognostic tests based on genomic biomarkers
- Clinicians using NGS-diagnostics to guide potential treatment
- Gene sequencing center scientists performing patient tumor genomic characterization
You Will Learn
- How Single Primer Enrichment Technology (SPET) can maximize the efficiency of large-scale genotyping analysis methods
- How SNP analysis using genotyping-through- sequencing can benefit from SPET technology
- How SPET optimizes the bioinformatics pipeline
Produced with support from:
Luke Sherlin, Ph.D.
Director, Technical Support,
Davide Scaglione, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist,
IGA Technology Services