Lab of the Future
Broadcast Date: June 15, 2022
Time: 11:00 am PT, 2:00 pm ET, 20:00 CET
The lab of the future will not be bounded by walls, according to the global head of operations at a major pharmaceutical company. Connectedness, automation, and digitalization are already beginning to transform the biopharma laboratory.
During this GEN Live event, a panel of experts will discuss topics such as:
- What is a clear-eyed definition of the Lab of the Future?
- What are the key drivers behind this new concept?
- What are the key components and technologies of the Lab of the Future?
- Why might the Lab of the Future be hard to create? What are potential stumblingblocks?
- What do you need to enable the Lab of the Future?
- How important is artificial intelligence (AI) to the Lab of the Future?
A live Q&A session will follow the presentations, offering you a chance to pose questions to our expert panelists.