Celebrating 65 Years of DNA Discoveries
Check out GEN's Video in Honor of National DNA Day
Tricks of the Trade for Cell Culture Optimization
Cell Culture Knowhow Encompasses Scale-Down Modeling, Inline Sampling, and Other Practicalities
New Group Promotes AI, Robotics, and Automation in Healthcare
Goal Is to Improve Patient Access to Quality Care
Why Cardiology Is the Next Frontier for Precision Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease Applications Are Set to Focus on Highly Individualized Variables for Therapy
The Sounds of Science podcast is brought to you by GEN. Listen as members of the editorial team—Editor-in-Chief John Sterling, Technical Editor Jeff Buguliskis, and Senior News Editor Alex Philippidis—showcase innovative research, new initiatives, and important policy by interviewing thought-leaders, eminent life-science researchers, and company leaders. These short, but informative podcasts will keep you up-to-date with the latest and most important life science advances.
- Interview with Michael West, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, BioTime, Inc.
- Interview with Steve Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Cell and Gene Therapy at the University of Rochester Medical Center
- Interview with Sharon Terry, President and CEO of the Genetic Alliance
- Interview with Owen Witte, M.D., Researcher, UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center, and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator
- Interview with Dr. David Ostrov, from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Interview with Dan Leonard, President of the National Pharmaceutical Council
- Interview with Ronen Marmorstein, Ph.D., Professor, Gene Expression and Regulation Program, Wistar Institute
- Interview with Ronald G. Crystal, M.D., Professor and Chairman of the Department of Genetic Medicine of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Interview with Bruce Mackler, Ph.D., J.D., senior advisor on FDA matters and due diligence concerns to financial groups and investment companies
- Exclusive GEN Panel Discussion with Four Co-Chairs of the Upcoming Biotechnology Industry Organization's (BIO) Annual International Convention
- Interview with Dean Li, M.D.,Ph.D., Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, and Research Scientist with the University's Program in Human Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Interview with George Calin, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Experimental Therapeutics, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Interview with Robert Langer, Ph.D., Institute Professor, Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, MIT
- Interview with Masood Yousef, Ph.D., senior research assistant in the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating, Swansea University School of Engineering
- Interview with Eric Schadt, Ph.D., Executive Scientific Director of Research Genetics for Rosetta Inpharmatics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Merck & Co.
- Interview with Thomas Einhorn, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Biochemistry, and Biomedical Engineering at Boston University
- Interview with Tsz Tsang, Ph.D., Department of Biomolecular Medicine, Imperial College London
- Interview with Sayan Mukherjee, Ph.D. and Elena Edelman from the Institute for Genome Sciences and Policy at Duke University
- Interview with Brian Hughes and Packy Kelly, co-leaders of KPMG’s venture capital practice.
- Interview with Richard Bucala, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Pathology, Epidemiology, and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine