Originally Aired: December 14, 2022
Time: 9:00 am PT, 12:00 pm ET, 18:00 CET
2022 was an excellent year for science. Despite the continued attention paid to COVID-19, other discoveries also made headlines. In addition, colleagues and friends could gather in person for the first time in years, whether in the office in New York or at conferences all over the country.
In this episode of GEN Live, the editorial team will join host Dr. Julianna LeMieux, Deputy Editor-in-Chief of GEN, to share some of their favorite stories from the year. We’ll discuss the stories that had the biggest impact, some of our favorite interviews from the year, and what we look forward to in 2023. And we’ll have a live Q&A session. So, make a cup of hot cocoa and come share your favorite holiday traditions with us.
• Kevin Davies, PhD – EVP/Executive Editor The CRISPR Journal & GEN Biotechnology
• John Sterling – Editor-in-Chief, GEN
• Damian Doherty – Editor-in-Chief, Inside Precision Medicine
• Jeff Buguliskis, PhD – Senior Manager, Multimedia Group and Technical Editor, GEN and Inside Precision Medicine
• Alex Philippidis – Senior Business Editor, GEN and Inside Precision Medicine
• Kevin Mayer – Senior Editor, GEN and Inside Precision Medicine
• Fay Lin, PhD – Senior Editor, GEN Biotechnology
• Jonathan Grinstein, PhD – Senior Editor, GEN
• Julianna LeMieux, PhD – Deputy Editor-in-Chief, GEN