WHAT IS GEN EDGE?
GEN Edge is GEN’s premium subscription service for in-depth genetic engineering, biotech, policy, and life science coverage and analysis. Our award-winning team covers news on Wall Street, policy developments in Washington, early science breakthroughs, and health care disruption in Silicon Valley and beyond.
What topics are covered?
- Biotech: Market-moving biotech analysis, from startup funding to clinical trial readouts
- Pharma: Extensive pharmaceutical coverage, from drug pipelines to boardroom shakeups
- Policy: The intersection of Capitol Hill, regulatory agencies, and the life sciences
- Science: The scientific breakthroughs driving drug discovery and pipeline development
- Digital Health: News and analysis about new health technologies reshaping the industry
What’s included with a subscription?
- Insightful and in-depth reporting and analysis The most comprehensive coverage in the industry delivered from a powerhouse team of reporters. As a GEN Edge subscriber, you can expect insightful and in-depth reporting and analysis on everything biotech, genetic engineering, policy, and the life sciences.
- Subscriber-only newsletters Subscribers enjoy access to our exclusive GEN Edge newsletters.
- Exclusive industry events We work with some of the biggest names in the industry to bring you early-bird access to their events happening around the country. You can also expect invitations to GEN Edge events, panel discussions, and networking opportunities.
- Online briefings We may host conference calls, webinars, and online chats to give you a chance to engage with our veteran beat reporters and outside industry experts on the latest industry developments.
- The best reporters in the industry Our GEN Edge team comprises a fantastic team of well-regarded journalists that have a history of covering the biotech and genetic engineering industries.
How much does GEN Edge cost?
GEN Edge single user membership costs $199 for the full year or $19.99 on a month-to-month basis. Your first 60 days of GEN Edge are free with a single user membership. After that, your card will be automatically charged based on the plan you choose when you subscribe. GEN Edge group membership for 5 to 250 users costs $999 for the full year and there is no free trial for group memberships. GEN Edge group membership for over 250 members has custom pricing which can be requested here. There is no free trial offered with GEN Edge group subscriptions.
Are there group/corporate subscription rates?
Yes! GEN Edge offers group subscriptions for groups of five or more. A GEN Edge group subscription for 5 to 250 members costs $999 per year. For groups of over 250 members we offer custom pricing and you can inquire about large group pricing here. There is no free trial offered for GEN Edge group subscriptions. Learn more about group rates. How group membership works: The person who purchases a GEN Edge group membership is automatically made the owner of the group. This group owner role can always easily be changed or re-assigned by the group owner or GEN staff if requested right from the “My Membership” dashboard in their online account. The group owner can also designate other members of the group as admins of the group who can invite and remove people from the group. Only the group owner however can manage and change the group’s billing details and/or cancel a group account from renewing.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your GEN Edge subscription any time under the My Membership online dashboard when you are logged into your GEN Edge account. Once you cancel, you’ll have continued access to the subscription through the end of your monthly or annual subscription term. We do not issue pro-rated refunds.
Which credit cards do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Will my information be shared with anyone?
Can I give someone a GEN Edge subscription as a gift?
Not online at this time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
How do I update my payment information?
You can update your payment information from the My Payment Method page when you are logged in to your GEN Edge account.
How do I get a payment receipt?
How do I change my password?
How long does it take for my GEN Edge subscription to be activated?
You are able to access GEN Edge online content immediately after you subscribe for a single user membership or a group membership of 5 to 250 group members. It may take up to 24 hours for you to start receiving GEN Edge email newsletters however. For large group memberships of 251 users or more, your GEN Edge account will be activated by GEN within 1 business day of payment being received for your large group membership.
How do I cancel my GEN Edge subscription?
If you would like to cancel your GEN Edge membership subscription, log in to your GEN Edge account and goto the My Membership dashboard. Then click on the “Cancel Your Membership” link and follow the instructions. Alternatively you can click on the “Upgrade or Change Your Membership” links that is shown on the My Membership page and you can downgrade your subscription to a free GEN Basic account that does not have access to GEN Edge content.
I am located outside of the United States, how do I subscribe?
You can subscribe as normal. We accept international payments made via credit card or PayPal. If you have any specific questions or run into any issues, please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Are there any upcoming events in my area?
We email all GEN Edge subscribers in advance of the events to get you signed up!
I’m getting too many emails. What do I do?
Your GEN Edge subscription includes access to our premium GEN Edge email newsletters. If you end up getting too many emails from us, you can let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist you. You can also unsubscribe from any of our email newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is in the footer of every email we send.
What are your terms and conditions?
Please visit our GEN Edge Terms and Conditions page.
Still need help?
Please email email@example.com and we will assist you as soon as possible.