Top 10 Biotech Jobs Most in Demand over the Next Decade
Which Occupations Are Most Likely to See Job Growth by 2026?
Why Cardiology Is the Next Frontier for Precision Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease Applications Are Set to Focus on Highly Individualized Variables for Therapy
Supplement: Cancer Immunotherapies Development Barriers
Current State of Protocol Design Impacting Small to Mid-Sized Biotech Companies
True CRISPR: A Genetic Genre with Novel Twists
With Multiplexing, Nanodelivery, and Other Advances, CRISPR Reality Outstrips CRISPR Fiction
Sue Pearson Ph.D.
Sue Pearson, Ph.D., is a freelance writer for GEN.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Feature Articles: Therapeutic Cancer Vaccine Options
- Feature Articles: Embryonic Stem Cells: Not Just From Humans
- Feature Articles: BioSimilars Market Ripe for Expansion
- Feature Articles: Producing Biologics Less Expensively
- Feature Articles: Boosting Use of Microbial Systems in Manufacturing
- Feature Articles: Advancing Cancer Vaccines
- Feature Articles: Funding Issues Stymie Pandemic Preparation
- Feature Articles: Superbugs vs. Superdrugs: Race Goes On
- Feature Articles: Managing Asthma and COPD Treatments
- Feature Articles: Is the U.K. Biotech Industry on the Skids?
- Feature Articles: Spain Invests in Quest for Big Biotech Payoff
- Feature Articles: Investigating and Focusing on Ion Channels as Drug Targets
- Feature Articles: Big Pharma's Interest in Vaccine Products on Rise
- Feature Articles: Adoption of Label-Free Technologies Surges
- Feature Articles: Cell Therapy Building on Momentum
- Feature Articles: Central Eastern Europe Targets Biotech
- Feature Articles: Epigenetic-Derived Therapies on Horizon
- Feature Articles: U.K. Works to Keep Its Edge
- Feature Articles: Discovery Aided by Complex Assays
- Feature Articles: Single-Use Systems Drive Down Costs
- Feature Articles: U.K. Biopharma Bouncing Back
- Columns: Working Toward Better, Cheaper Drug Discovery
- Columns: EMD Millipore Takes European Roadtrip
- Feature Articles: Regen Med Nears the Market
- GEN Exclusives: Open Innovation in the Pharma Industry
- Feature Articles: Where Downstream Operations Are Headed
- GEN Exclusives: Poland Invests in Biotech Infrastructure
- GEN Exclusives: Can the U.K. Maintain Its Biomanufacturing Empire?
- GEN Exclusives: Implementing a Full Quality-by-Design Strategy
- GEN Exclusives: Driving Down the Cost of Stem Cell Manufacturing
- GEN Exclusives: U.K. Continues to Invest in GMP Manufactured Biologics and Advanced Therapies
- GEN Exclusives: Smart Process Development Strategies
- Columns: U.K. Aims at $15B Gene Therapy Industry
- Columns: U.K. Bioindustry Plots Its Post-Brexit Course
- GEN Exclusives: Translating Innovation into Therapies
- GEN Exclusives: Will Cell and Gene Therapies Reach a Tipping Point?
- GEN Exclusives: Screening Innovations and 3D Cell Culture Assay Developments Showcased at ELRIG
- GEN Exclusives: UK Biotechs Present Novel Technologies at BioTrinity 2017
- GEN Exclusives: Why is Adaptive Manufacturing of Biologics Difficult?