Precision CRISPR Tools Make the Cut
Genome-Editing Tools Modify More than Genomes
Improved Assays and Predictive Tools for Drug Lead Optimization
Advanced Strategies to Study Plasma Protein Binding, Improve PK/PD, and Develop Better Enzyme Inhibitors
Building the Ideal Bioprocessing Strategy
Searching for Innovative, Cost-Effective Product Options
Diet, the Gut Microbiome, and Colorectal Cancer: Are They Linked?
Updates on Microbial Associations and Therapeutic Implications
Shawn C. Baker Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: 6 Things to Consider Before Your Next-Gen Sequencing Project
- Feature Articles: Next-Generation Desktop Sequencers
- Columns: Next-Generation Sequencing vs. Microarrays
- Feature Articles: What to Look for in a Next-Generation Sequencer
- Feature Articles: Advances in Next-Generation Sequencing
- Feature Articles: Next-Generation Sequencing Challenges