Antibody Characterization Balances Rigor and Reason
Emphasizes a Combination of Antibody-Dependent and -Independent Testing Methods
Cancer Immunotherapy Spurs Work on Better Animal Models
GEN Spoke to Several Researchers on Advances in Engineered Animal Models Used to Study Novel Cancer Im-munotherapies
The Rise of Single-Cell Genomics
The Ability to Profile Single Whole Cells and Single Nuclei Will Also Help Shape Understanding of Each Cell Type
Philadelphia Project Gains STEAM
Artists Partner with Biotech to Inspire Young Scientists
Lynn C. Klotz, Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN Exclusives: What Is the Real Drug Development Cost for Very Small Biotech Companies?
- GEN Exclusives: Guiding Drug Development: A Pharmacoeconomic Look
- GEN Exclusives: The Promise of Combination Therapies
- GEN Exclusives: Big Pharma Issues and Strategy in a Single Visual
- GEN Exclusives: Why Big Pharma Needs Blockbusters
- GEN Exclusives: Why Is Everybody Picking on Sovaldi?