In Scientific Publishing, Sharing Is Caring
The Saga for Open-Access Research Continues
Cell-Free DNA Drives Liquid Biopsy Testing
Researchers Are Diligently Finding Ways to Use Scraps of cfDNA in Clinically Relevant Ways
Raising the Bar of Cell Line Authentication
Researchers May Be Slow to Implement Protocols Unless They Are Pressured
Optical DNA Mapping Identifies Disease-Causing Mutations
Bionano Saphyr Spots Inversions and Large Deletions in Genomes
Lynn C. Klotz, Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN Exclusives: What Is the Real Drug Development Cost for Very Small Biotech Companies?
- GEN Exclusives: Guiding Drug Development: A Pharmacoeconomic Look
- GEN Exclusives: The Promise of Combination Therapies
- GEN Exclusives: Big Pharma Issues and Strategy in a Single Visual
- GEN Exclusives: Why Big Pharma Needs Blockbusters
- GEN Exclusives: Why Is Everybody Picking on Sovaldi?