Top 10 Biopharma IPOs of January—June 2018
Number of Companies Going Public, and the Amount They Raise, Show Growth
Another "CRISPR Calamity"? U.K. Team Reports CRISPR-Induced Gene Rearrangements
New Findings Call the Precision of CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing into Question
Organs-on-Chips Take Flight
Initiative to Use Technology Aboard International Space Station Set to Begin
Single-Cell Cloning Remains a Challenge
Evolving Technologies Help Make It Easier to Meet Regulatory Requirements
Lynn C. Klotz, Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN Exclusives: What Is the Real Drug Development Cost for Very Small Biotech Companies?
- GEN Exclusives: Guiding Drug Development: A Pharmacoeconomic Look
- GEN Exclusives: The Promise of Combination Therapies
- GEN Exclusives: Big Pharma Issues and Strategy in a Single Visual
- GEN Exclusives: Why Big Pharma Needs Blockbusters
- GEN Exclusives: Why Is Everybody Picking on Sovaldi?