Cell-Based, Cell-Free Patches for Cardio Repair
Cardiologists May Now Feel Differently about Quick Patch Ups
The Top 15 Best-Selling Drugs of 2017
Amid Talk of Curbing Prices, Most Treatments Show Sales Gains
Flip the DNA Nanoswitch, Power the Clinical App
A Molecular Interaction Detection Platform Uses a Gel-based Readout
Immuno-Oncology Enhances Battlespace Awareness
Molecular Imaging Could Help Clinicians Accurately Select Patients for Treatment or Monitoring
Lynn C. Klotz, Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN Exclusives: What Is the Real Drug Development Cost for Very Small Biotech Companies?
- GEN Exclusives: Guiding Drug Development: A Pharmacoeconomic Look
- GEN Exclusives: The Promise of Combination Therapies
- GEN Exclusives: Big Pharma Issues and Strategy in a Single Visual
- GEN Exclusives: Why Big Pharma Needs Blockbusters
- GEN Exclusives: Why Is Everybody Picking on Sovaldi?