Crowdfunding for Science: Models of Best Practice
It’s Not Just the Science That Has to Be Memorable
Clinical Applications of and Challenges in Single-Cell Analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells
A Series of Unanticipated Discoveries Have Been Made Using Single CTC Sequencing
The Top 15 Best-Selling Drugs of 2017
Amid Talk of Curbing Prices, Most Treatments Show Sales Gains
Repurposing of Kinase Inhibitors as Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Drugs
Summary of the Progress and Challenges in the Repurposing Kinase Inhibitors as Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Therapies
Kevin Davies Ph.D.
Kevin Davies is Executive Vice President, Strategic Development for Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN News Highlights: At CRISPRcon, Debating the Promise and Perils of Gene Editing
- GEN News Highlights: Electrifying Catalysis: IKA Takes Bite Out of Apple to Launch Electrochemistry Product
- GEN News Highlights: Ring in the New: Rady Children’s Hospital Introduces NovaSeq for Newborn Diagnoses
- GEN News Highlights: Illumina’s Jay Flatley: In “Shock and Awe” at State of Personalized Medicine
- Feature Articles: Supplement: Best of CRISPR 2017
- GEN News Highlights: Illumina’s Push to Democratize Genomics with the iSeq 100
- Columns: The Scoop: How Well Are You, Really? Ask the Cloud!