The 100,000 Genomes Club
10 Countries Meet the Mark for National Genome Projects
In the mAb Race, Don’t Stumble at Characterization
Researchers Adapt Existing Techniques to Deal with Challenging New Monoclonal Antibodies
Marijuana Use in Adults Living with Sickle Cell Disease
Most States Do Not Specify Sickle Cell Disease as a Qualifying Condition for Legal Access to Marijuana
Bioprocessing Companies Push Limits of Upstream Technologies
Goal Is to Maximize Efficiency in Bioprocess Operations
Julianna LeMieux Ph.D.
Julianna LeMieux, Ph.D., ([email protected]), senior science writer for GEN.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN News Highlights: Molecular Link between Dementia, Blood Vessel Changes Reveals Treatment Possibilities
- GEN News Highlights: Goji Berry “Superfruit” Compounds May Treat Parasitic Diseases
- GEN News Highlights: Jumping Genes Hop across Species to Stir Human Evolution
- GEN Exclusives: Blood Protein Linked to Mental Disorders
- GEN News Highlights: Huntington’s Treatment May Come from Fix of Broken DNA Repair Mechanism
- GEN News Highlights: Effects of Genetic Mutations in PIK3CA on Glioblastoma Drug Treatment
- GEN Exclusives: Another "CRISPR Calamity"? U.K. Team Reports CRISPR-Induced Gene Rearrangements
- GEN News Highlights: Leukemia Cells Take the Fast Track to the Nervous System
- GEN Exclusives: Hearing the Light
- GEN Exclusives: As Novartis Exits, Who Will Make New Antibiotics?
- GEN Exclusives: Blood Biomarker May Help Depression Diagnosis
- GEN Exclusives: Exosomes from Cancer Cells Could Predict Immunotherapy Responses
- GEN Exclusives: Eyeing Epigenetic Markers
- GEN Exclusives: Why Do Polygenic Risk Scores Get So Much Hype?
- GEN News Highlights: Melanoma Drug Resistance Mechanism and Biomarker Identified
- GEN Exclusives: Leukemia mRNA Processing Pathways Contribute to Disease Progression
- GEN Exclusives: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Mutation in Dogs Reversed by CRISPR-Cas9
- GEN Exclusives: Vertex’s David Altshuler Humanizes Drug Discovery
- GEN News Highlights: Altered Levels of Neonatal Inflammatory Markers Associated with Childhood Leukemia
- Feature Articles: Epigenetics Revitalizes Drug Discovery