Lighting Up the Heart
Graphene Plates Use Light-Induced Electricity to Make Cardiomyocytes “Beat”
Will Summit Jumpstart Biopharma in North Korea?
Experts Ponder Industry’s Place in Kim’s DPRK; South Korea Eyes Collaborations
The Top 10 Highest-Paid Women Executives in Biopharma
Compensation Has Climbed since 2014, yet Gap with Male Counterparts Remains
Supplement: Pushing the Boundaries of CRISPR
Innovations in Genome Editing on Multiple Fronts
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN News Highlights: New Computational Method to Aid Cancer Drug Discovery
- GEN News Highlights: Autism Linked to Mitochondrial DNA Variation, Possible Cause Gains Traction
- GEN Exclusives: Two Sides of Craig Venter’s Facial Prediction Study
- GEN Exclusives: Walid Gellad: A Unique Voice in the Drug Pricing Debate
- GEN Exclusives: Are Zinc Finger Nucleases Making a Comeback?
- GEN Exclusives: Meet the Scientist Who Helped Discover a Class of Potent Cancer Drugs
- Feature Articles: Cell Therapy Manufacturing: All Signs Point to Commercialization
- GEN Exclusives: New Study Reinforces Call to Reform 340B Drug Pricing Program
- GEN Exclusives: Gene Therapy May Not Be a Viable Option for Many Patients
- GEN Exclusives: Could the Immune System Meddle with the Efficacy of Cancer Biologics?
- Feature Articles: Hope Springs Pluripotent—within Bounds
- Feature Articles: Supplement: CRISPR Shakes Up Tools and Tech
- Feature Articles: <i>Bad Blood</i> Has the Goods on Theranos