On the Clock
Can Transcriptomics Help Find the Right Time to Administer Chemotherapy?
Researchers Successfully Grow and Implant Engineered Lungs in Pigs
Literature Review: Cytometry with a View
Application of Imaging Flow Cytometry
Commercializing Gene Therapies
Using High-Touch Services to Enhance Patient Outcomes
Randi Hernandez ([email protected]) is managing editor of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN News Highlights: Researchers Propose a Compounding Approach for the Manufacture of Biopharmaceuticals
- GEN News Highlights: Cell-Based Flu Vaccine Hits Commercial Scale
- GEN News Highlights: ACA Coverage Likely Facilitated Drug-Discovery Efforts
- GEN News Highlights: A Gene Fix for a Mouse Model of Duchenne?
- GEN News Highlights: CRISPR Corrects Disease Mutation in Human Embryos
- Columns: To Surge or Not to Surge?
- Feature Articles: Supplement: Integrated Continuous Manufacturing of Biologics
- GEN News Highlights: Genetic Turnover High at DNA “Hotspots”
- GEN News Highlights: Novel Continuous Cell Culture Method for Adherent Cells: Is it Useful?
- GEN News Highlights: In Excess of One Million: A Milestone in DNA Sequencing
- Feature Articles: Sequencing Within Reach
- Feature Articles: Sequencing Goes Long