The Scoop: Tissue Engineering Covers Wide Range of Applications
3D Approach Aims to Replace Human Tissue and Organs
Exosomes from Cancer Cells Could Predict Immunotherapy Responses
Immune-Evasion Mechanism May Help Explain the Differences in Responses to Immunotherapy
Epitope Mapping Orients Immune Interventions
Before Launching an Immune Intervention, Get the Lay of the Land
Bioreactors Pull Out Some of the Stops
Balancing Bioreactor and Process Parameters Avoids Production Discord and Amplifies Flows
Kevin Davies Ph.D.
Kevin Davies, Ph.D., is Executive Vice President, Strategic Development for Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN News Highlights: At CRISPRcon, Debating the Promise and Perils of Gene Editing
- GEN News Highlights: Electrifying Catalysis: IKA Takes Bite Out of Apple to Launch Electrochemistry Product
- GEN News Highlights: Ring in the New: Rady Children’s Hospital Introduces NovaSeq for Newborn Diagnoses
- GEN News Highlights: Illumina’s Jay Flatley: In “Shock and Awe” at State of Personalized Medicine
- Feature Articles: Supplement: Best of CRISPR 2017
- GEN News Highlights: Illumina’s Push to Democratize Genomics with the iSeq 100
- Columns: The Scoop: How Well Are You, Really? Ask the Cloud!
- GEN Exclusives: "Unite to Cure"
- Feature Articles: Supplement: CRISPR
- GEN Exclusives: Life Interrupted: French Anderson on Gene Therapy, CRISPR, and the Kitchen Sink Approach