Supplement: Applications of Novel CRISPR Tools
Experts in the Field Speak to the Ways CRISPR Is Used
Genome-Wide Analysis of the Transcription Start Sites and Promoter Motifs of Phytoplasmas
RNA-Seq of Phytoplasmas Reveals Clues about Transcription Start Sites and Consensus Promoter Sequences
Novel Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy
Synthetic Viral Vectors Show Promise for Mitigating Immune Response to Gene Therapy
To Gild the Microbe Is Anything but Wasteful
Synthetic Biology Is Enabling Optimization that Is Iterative—and Remunerative
Kevin Davies Ph.D.
Kevin Davies is Executive Vice President, Strategic Development for Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN News Highlights: At CRISPRcon, Debating the Promise and Perils of Gene Editing
- GEN News Highlights: Electrifying Catalysis: IKA Takes Bite Out of Apple to Launch Electrochemistry Product
- GEN News Highlights: Ring in the New: Rady Children’s Hospital Introduces NovaSeq for Newborn Diagnoses
- GEN News Highlights: Illumina’s Jay Flatley: In “Shock and Awe” at State of Personalized Medicine
- Feature Articles: Supplement: Best of CRISPR 2017