True CRISPR: A Genetic Genre with Novel Twists
With Multiplexing, Nanodelivery, and Other Advances, CRISPR Reality Outstrips CRISPR Fiction
Top 10 Biotech Jobs Most in Demand over the Next Decade
Which Occupations Are Most Likely to See Job Growth by 2026?
Literature Review: A Circularly Permuted Gfp for Cyclic Amp
Shedding Light on Signaling Events within Physiological Context
Why Cardiology Is the Next Frontier for Precision Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease Applications Are Set to Focus on Highly Individualized Variables for Therapy
Chad Zimprich is a research scientist at Promega.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Tutorials: Detection of Lysine Deacetylase Activities
- Tutorials: Validating Cell-Based Assays for Use with 3D Cultures
- Tutorials: Protein Stability Exposes Cellular Stress
- Columns: Advertorial: Do More with a Quantitative Live-Cell Target Engagement Assay
- Tutorials: Quantitative Kinase Target Engagement