Simplified Benchtop Multicolor Flow Cytometry for Immune and Cancer Cell Analyses
- Broadcast Date:
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
11:00 am ET, 8:00 am PT
REGISTRATION IS FREE
Multicolor flow cytometry can dramatically increase the capability of cell analysis. However, traditional multicolor flow cytometers have posed challenges in choosing fluorescent dyes, managing compensation, and analyzing results.
These challenges have required specific expertise and exclusive dedication of user resources, as well as significant consumption of costly reagents and difficult-to-obtain patient samples, such as blood and cerebrospinal fluid cells.
Participants in this webinar will discuss the use of microcapillary flow cytometry systems to accelerate benchtop multicolor flow analyses for differentiation and characterization of animal-model and patient-derived lymphocytes. These include immune cells derived from mouse rheumatoid arthritis models as well as multiple sclerosis patients.
Who Should Attend:
- Cellular immunologists
- Cancer drug developers
- Autoimmune disease drug developers
- Cell biologists
- Cellular biochemists and physiologists
- Stem cell scientists
In This Webinar, You’ll Learn How guava easyCyte™ Flow Cytometry Systems:
- Use smaller amounts of scarce samples
- Generate less waste by using patented microcapillary technology that eliminates the need for sheath fluid
- Are easier to use and maintain than traditional flow cytometers
- Enable absolute cell counts without the need for reference beads
- Provide flexible, multisample processing
- Provide walk-away automation for a 96-well plate and up to 10 sample tubes
- Provide an intuitive software interface
- Allow easy analysis with turnkey assays and customizable options
A live Q&A session will follow the presentations,
offering you a chance to pose questions to our expert panelists.