Long Noncoding RNAs: Clarity or Confusion?
Because They Are Such Elusive Prey, lncRNAs Have Yet to Emerge as Therapeutic Targets
Markets Expand for Single-Use Bioreactors
Biobags Offer Advantages Over Fixed-Tank Systems
The Challenges of Harmonizing Biomarker Data
Why Trial Success Depends on It
Top 10 Wall Street Losers of 2016
These Companies Lost the Most in a Down Year for Biopharma Stocks
For full access to this article login to GEN Select now.
The Epigenetic Plot Thickens
- The Human Genome Project, which remains the world’s largest collaborative biological endeavor to date, unveiled several unexpected features about our genetic makeup. One of them was that only about 2% of the genome encodes for proteins. The remaining 98%, originally referred to as “junk DNA,” was largely neglected at ...
Not registered yet? Please fill out the form below and enjoy complimentary access to this and an exclusive collection of premium content and personalization features as a GEN Select insider. Learn More.
Get GEN Select Access Now
- Do not put any letters or characters here if you are not a spy program.