Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Liquid Biopsies Remain Wait and See for Some Clinicians
Circulating Biomarker Assays Promise to Refresh Cancer Profiling and Monitoring Practices
William L. Warren
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: Certainty Not Required for Inventorship
- Feature Articles: Patent Update: Redefining Written Descriptions for Patents
- Columns: Is Safe Harbor Closed to Research Tools?
- Columns: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- GEN Exclusives: Special Report: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- Columns: Patent Law Reform in the Works Again
- Columns: Difficulty in Patenting Improved Antibodies
- Columns: Personalized Medicine Diagnostic Patents
- Columns: Law of Nature or Patentable Discovery?
- Columns: Isolated Genes Remain Patentable
- Columns: Do Patents Control Self-Replicating Technologies?
- Columns: Evolving Standards for Patent Infringement
- Columns: Biotechnology Patent Validity in Jeopardy