Autologous CAR-T Cell Manufacturing: Current Standing and Future Directions
A Look at What Drug Manufacturers are Likely Using to Make CAR-T Products
Supplement: MilliporeSigma Sees Opportunity in Continuous Processing
From the GEN Sounds of Science Podcast
Why CAR-T Therapies Don’t Work for Everyone Yet
Selecting the Best Type of T Cells for CAR-T May be Key to the Overall Efficacy of the Therapies
Cell-Centered: Scientists Embrace Cell-Replacement Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
Forming Beta Cells from Stem Cells
William L. Warren
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: Certainty Not Required for Inventorship
- Feature Articles: Patent Update: Redefining Written Descriptions for Patents
- Columns: Is Safe Harbor Closed to Research Tools?
- Columns: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- GEN Exclusives: Special Report: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- Columns: Patent Law Reform in the Works Again
- Columns: Difficulty in Patenting Improved Antibodies
- Columns: Personalized Medicine Diagnostic Patents
- Columns: Law of Nature or Patentable Discovery?
- Columns: Isolated Genes Remain Patentable
- Columns: Do Patents Control Self-Replicating Technologies?
- Columns: Evolving Standards for Patent Infringement
- Columns: Biotechnology Patent Validity in Jeopardy