Top 10 Wall Street Losers of 2016
These Companies Lost the Most in a Down Year for Biopharma Stocks
Reading miRNAs for Clinical Meaning
Single miRNAs Don’t Say Much, but They May Become Eloquent Biomarkers if We Take Their Testimony in Context
Sorting Out the CRISPR Patent Case
Sounds of Science Podcast
Good Assays for Bad Immunogenicity
Avoid “Bad” Immunogenicity by Using Assays That Are More Sensitive and Can Adapt to Increasingly Complex and Specialized Drugs
More GEN Content From This Contributor:
- Columns: Certainty Not Required for Inventorship
- Feature Articles: Patent Update: Redefining Written Descriptions for Patents
- Columns: Is Safe Harbor Closed to Research Tools?
- Columns: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- GEN Exclusives: Special Report: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- Columns: Patent Law Reform in the Works Again
- Columns: Difficulty in Patenting Improved Antibodies
- Columns: Personalized Medicine Diagnostic Patents
- Columns: Law of Nature or Patentable Discovery?
- Columns: Isolated Genes Remain Patentable
- Columns: Do Patents Control Self-Replicating Technologies?
- Columns: Evolving Standards for Patent Infringement
- Columns: Biotechnology Patent Validity in Jeopardy