Systems Biology Opens the Blackest Boxes
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Wendy A. Lea, Ph.D.
Wendy A. Lea, Ph.D., works at the NIH.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Literature Review: Binding MoA by DPI
- Literature Review: Look, No Label! Label-Free MST
- Literature Review: Literature Review: Probing Protein Oligomerization
- Literature Review: A New Way to Interrogate PTPs
- Literature Review: Golgi—A Potential Drug Target for Alzheimer's Disease
- Literature Review: Catching Nanodiscs