Long Noncoding RNAs: Clarity or Confusion?
Because They Are Such Elusive Prey, lncRNAs Have Yet to Emerge as Therapeutic Targets
Markets Expand for Single-Use Bioreactors
Biobags Offer Advantages Over Fixed-Tank Systems
The Challenges of Harmonizing Biomarker Data
Why Trial Success Depends on It
Top 10 Wall Street Losers of 2016
These Companies Lost the Most in a Down Year for Biopharma Stocks
Wendy A. Lea, Ph.D., works at the NIH.
More GEN Content From This Contributor:
- Literature Review: Binding MoA by DPI
- Literature Review: Look, No Label! Label-Free MST
- Literature Review: Literature Review: Probing Protein Oligomerization
- Literature Review: A New Way to Interrogate PTPs
- Literature Review: Golgi—A Potential Drug Target for Alzheimer's Disease
- Literature Review: Catching Nanodiscs