Systems Biology Opens the Blackest Boxes
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Simos Simeonidis, Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: Trials and Tribulations for Melanoma Drugs
- GEN Exclusives: Biotech Financing Overview and Trends from Last Year’s Fourth Quarter
- GEN Exclusives: This Year’s Major Mergers—What Makes Sense and What Doesn’t
- Columns: 2010 Off to Auspicious Start for Biotechnology
- Columns: Biotech Companies Bask in Glow of 2010