Translating Innovation into Therapies
Antimicrobial Resistance and Drug Commercialization Were Key Topics at the Recent ON Helix Conference in Cambridge, U.K.
Literature Review: Dielectrophoresis to the Fore
Old Methodology Resurrected to Allow Inexpensive Label-Free Separation of Cell Populations
A Noninvasive Future
Prenatal Genetic Testing Looks to Single-Cell Methods as the Next Frontier
The Slinky Origins of DNA Folding
Sounds of Science Podcast
Shawn C. Baker Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: 6 Things to Consider Before Your Next-Gen Sequencing Project
- Feature Articles: Next-Generation Desktop Sequencers
- Columns: Next-Generation Sequencing vs. Microarrays
- Feature Articles: What to Look for in a Next-Generation Sequencer
- Feature Articles: Advances in Next-Generation Sequencing
- Feature Articles: Next-Generation Sequencing Challenges