Systems Biology Opens the Blackest Boxes
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Mikael Kubista, Ph.D.
Professor and Founder TATAA Biocenter, Sweden
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Tutorials: Choosing a Normalization Strategy for RT-PCR
- Columns: PCR: Trends and New Directions
- GEN Webinars: On the Shoulders of Giants: Interpreting Gene-Expression Results in the Context of Published Biological Findings
- Feature Articles: Drivers and Hurdles for qPCR
- Feature Articles: PCR @ 30: 30 Years Young and Still Evolving