Systems Biology Opens the Blackest Boxes
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: Quo Vadis Biofuels Projects?
- Columns: Weeds and Reeds - The Invasion of the Second Generation Biofuel Crops
- Columns: International Students in the U.S. - A Diminishing Pool of Talent for Biotech?
- Columns: Thanks a lot, Bernie Madoff!
- Columns: Stimulate This!
- Columns: Biosimilar Approval in the U.S. and Europe: How Similar Are They?
- Columns: The New Face of Pharma R&D?
- Columns: Change Is the Air
- Columns: Pharma and Biotech Will Follow the Rest of the Economic Downward Trend – a Defensive Play no Longer
- Columns: Bias in Pharma Studies Published by the FDA—Shocking!!!
- Columns: Quotas for Women in Science
- Columns: The End of Nationalism (At Least in Pharma)
- Columns: The Japanese Acquisition Binge
- Columns: The Death of the Blockbuster
- Columns: Insourcing vs. outsourcing: the Roche-Genetech deal
- Columns: The Food Crisis - Exacerbated by Demand for Biofuel?
- Columns: The FDA Scale-Up: Good for Big Pharma or Not?
- Columns: Is Europe's Biotech Pipeline Empty?
- Columns: Awakening the Chinese (biotech) dragon
- Columns: No soup for you (no more) - VC-backed companies shooting for SBIR eligibility
- Columns: Big Pharma & Big Government = Big Profits?
- Columns: Post-doctoral paupers
- Columns: The Valley of Death