Molecular Dx Has Your (Copy) Number
CNV Detection and Analysis Tools Are Being Used To Fill Genetic Diagnostic Gaps
Humanizing Animals for Immuno-Oncology
Success in Humanizing Mice Has Inspired Similar Efforts in Rats, Pigs, and Other Animals
Transcript-Savvy Discovery Is a Smart Bet
Drug Developers Are Finding Ways to Bend the Transcriptome to Their Will
Probiotics Help Save the Spine
Sounds of Science Podcast
Courtenay C. Brinckerhoff ([email protected]) is a partner, chair of IP Law & Practice, and member of the Chemical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical practice of Foley & Lardner.
More GEN Content From This Contributor:
- Columns: KSR: A Bump in the Road for Biotech?
- Columns: Protecting Inventions in the U.S. and Europe
- Columns: Court Blocks PTO-Initiated Patent Reform
- Columns: Enforceability of Patent Licenses Under Fire
- Columns: Written Descriptions: How Much Is Enough?
- Columns: Court Ruling Could Lengthen Patent Term
- GEN Exclusives: Court Confirms “Separate” Written Description Requirement
- Columns: What Biotech Needs to Know about <em>Bilski</em>
- Columns: Patenting Personalized Medicine Methods
- Columns: Inventor Rights Not Affected by Bayh-Dole
- Columns: Is the USPTO Playing the Race Card?
- Columns: A Practical Guide to Patent Reform