Systems Biology Opens the Blackest Boxes
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Benjamin Conway is founder and Managing Director of Johnston Blakely & Company, LLC. Johnston Blakely & Company is a Boston-based investment bank focused exclusively on the life sciences. Mr. Conway was previously head of biotechnology banking for Adams, Harkness & Hill where was involved in transactions with a cumulative value of over $1 billion. His prior experience also includes Abbott Laboratories and Bain & Company as well as two biotech start-ups, one of which, Gamera Bioscience, he co-founded. Mr. Conway graduated magna cum laude from Bowdoin College and received an M.B.A., with honors, from the Harvard Business School.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: Biopharma Sector Leadership in Transition
- Columns: Significant Change Predicted for Bioindustry
- Columns: Big Pharma Reassesses Orphan Drug Sector
- Biopharmaceutical: NEW MODEL FOR CREATING A DRUG DISCOVERY COMPANY
- Columns: Bridging the Biotechnology Financing Divide
- Columns: Market Divergence Indicative of New Normal