Downstream Issues Still Beset Production
To Protect the Bottom Line, Biomanufacturers Invest in Downstream Purification Technology
GEN Roundup: No Detail Is Too Small in Bioprocess Scaleup
A Change in Scale Can Change Everything
Amid Election Clamor, Research Issues Surface
Sounds of Science Podcast
10 Takeover Targets of 2016
Which Biopharmas Do Wall Street Watchers View As Top Buyout Candidates?
Benjamin Conway is founder and Managing Director of Johnston Blakely & Company, LLC. Johnston Blakely & Company is a Boston-based investment bank focused exclusively on the life sciences. Mr. Conway was previously head of biotechnology banking for Adams, Harkness & Hill where was involved in transactions with a cumulative value of over $1 billion. His prior experience also includes Abbott Laboratories and Bain & Company as well as two biotech start-ups, one of which, Gamera Bioscience, he co-founded. Mr. Conway graduated magna cum laude from Bowdoin College and received an M.B.A., with honors, from the Harvard Business School.
More GEN Content From This Contributor:
- Columns: Biopharma Sector Leadership in Transition
- Columns: Significant Change Predicted for Bioindustry
- Columns: Big Pharma Reassesses Orphan Drug Sector
- Biopharmaceutical: NEW MODEL FOR CREATING A DRUG DISCOVERY COMPANY
- Columns: Bridging the Biotechnology Financing Divide
- Columns: Market Divergence Indicative of New Normal